For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "YGOAbridged Leather Pants"

I never played the card game @.@ what?

I think i hade to see the show to get whats is going on but the song was funny.

Excellent Song and Animation

I love seeing LittleKuriboh showing up more around these parts, and this kind of stuff is why. This may be his best song parody yet, which may be in part due to the flash animation used instead of stock footage from the anime. The only complaint I have about the animation is that the song seems to stop for a split second just before the first chorus, but it's not a big deal. Fans of the Abridged Series will enjoy this a lot, especially with the abundance of YGOTAS references (and Ghost Nappa's Pattycake cameo.)

Kirbopher's animation was a great choice for the video, in my opinion. It fits the style of the Abridged Series quite well, and it stays smooth and aesthetically-pleasing throughout the animation. The facial expressions were priceless, and overall I have no qualms with any of the animation.

I am curious to see how this collaboration affects future videos from both LittleKuriboh and Kirbopher. Can we expect to see more original animation in the main series? I have expected some since the Lightsaber duel in episode 46. More music videos done this way would probably prove to be an excellent idea. In addition, I would like to know how much input LK had on the animation aspect of the video. Who came up with the green-haired dancers, the Ghost Nappa cameo, and other such things? I could imagine both LK or Kirbopher coming up with this stuff.

All in all, this video is incredible. It's best to know YGOTAS beforehand, but it's still enjoyable otherwise.

Funny

A friend showed me this, and I thought it was hysterial. Bakura's reaction is what really made this. The beat to Bad Romance was funny, but the best part was the green haired back-up dancers. XD

Nice

Screw the rules, I have green hair!

xD Seriously though, good work. I would so sleep with LittleKuriboh. o_o

Some of the faces you animated were hilarious!! All in all, very, very entertaining.

Amusing.

yugio abridged is an amusing series. it would be funny if you knew the series. however the song carries on for far too long. it would be simpler to