Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Greek & Wicked"

Important review here

Well before I start to comment on your game I must tell you that I am Greek and before I play the game I thought that this would be a shitty propaganda game for the "efforts" that Greece's useless government or international support organisations (IMF,European Bank etc) have done(in order to protect and save the capitalistic system and those loyal to it,of course).I deeply thank you for not making such a game but I would love to see a political message of how today's governments in all over the world(except 2 or 3 Latin American countries that come in my mind) are slaves of the Markets and generally slaves of International banking organisations (e.g.Goldman Sachs,%u0399MF etc.).That's why i will give you a 10 rating ,though,Ii expected a game more into politics,but then again I am a bit happy because the only message in the game was very general,correct and also a bit poetic :P.
PS.:Excuse me for my poor english skills as I mentioned I come from Greece
PS.:That's some support from IMF,European Bank and the Greek government cutting down working class' salaries and pensions and many more anti-social measures that I can't mention in this text(because it is so small trust me)

SwingSwing responds:

The "10" review is not that important (but thanks !).
What is really important is your comment about who you are. So thank you for sharing your thought with us !
We hope that, behind our little message, you'll like the game too :)

is that mr.game and watch

dude its mr.game and watch gone crazy

took me a while...

it took me a while to figure out that "HEY! THIS IS FUCKING GOW HERE!"
and then i couldn't move for the following 20 or so minutes because i couldn't stop laughing. and couldn't breathe.
you're going to pay my medical bill >.>

Love it!

Game and Watch style games are always awesome to play, but this has to be one of the best ones I've played. Very nice.

well kratos huh?

I SEE OTHER GAME WHIT GOD OF WAR(KRATOS) WELL I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE. :)