Reviews for "Greek & Wicked"

Fantastic work!

As the original designer of God of War's Hydra boss fight and a fan of Game N' Watch series (I used to have the Donkey Kong 2 screener), I approve!

Great job!

SwingSwing responds:

Thank you Scott !
You made a great job :)

Excellent game!!!

Games and medals can mix!!!!!!!

REPLY!

You kill those "snakes" by making them throw their heads to the ground in an effort to crush you, then you hit them once to daze them. After that you climb up the small ladder beside them onto a platform (and I dont mean the big platform), once you are on top of the small platform you need to shoot at the chandelier above them well they are dazed to drop it on to their heads and kill them. I will not explain how to kill the big "snake" after because I want you to figure it out yourself.
But anyway, I thought this game was sweet and this was one of my favorite boss battles in God Of War.

SwingSwing responds:

There are HINTS here, people !

lol

mister game & watch + kratos =OMGWTFBBQ epic.

Totally awesome!

To be honest i have not played GOW I in a long time and that was a perfect game and watch meet Kratos match! Congratz on such a good game reminding us of the old and the new!