Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

Mmm Battle Chess

I have been waiting for a remake of Battle Chess, or at least a game similar to it. And a VS mode and good times can be had by all.

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I've spent pretty much all of the last two days playing this. Great work on all the executions!

The graphics make it a lot more fun than normal chess and the fact that it's pretty easy to beat makes it even more fun to play.

It would be nice to have a difficulty setting on it because it often falls for simple tricks like the 4 move checkmate.

5/5!

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for playing, TurretTyranny. We are considering making a second version with multiplayer, difficulty settings, better AI and a couple of extra twists!

Satlemate=LOL

When you get stalemate ot is so funny

brutal

man that game is brutal

NICE. I in particular enjoyed the king using a gun, then an uzi, then a machine gun, THEN finally a grenade to kill the queen!