Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

Chess Fan

I play chess often, and love the funny, yet at the same time, epic twist you've added.. my fav animation is when my king loses, I always laugh when i see it. Much respect! And it was great sponsoring your work.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks, Mo.

D:> hard ai is hard

loved the game but I'm only mildly good at chess so i was dominated 2-3 times before i won with 2 pawns a rook and a knight (why is the knight a horse or vise verse?[you seem to know a lot about chess]) i really like the animations especially the rook ones :3 hadouken!

i am drunk

l xdd xd lolg

this game is epic!

10/10 and 5/5 this game is amazing. you should make more like it! (using not so common games)

Jeg !LOVE! Chess :-)