Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

LOL

Although it should recognise that king knight vs king is stalemate.
Difficulty setting, a few more animations and multiplayer and this would of been the perfect chess game.
However that is a lot to ask, and considering this is a free online chess game made in flash, it is still pretty awesome.
Worthy for a 5 after I saw the first pawn v pawn animation.

Great game

I found your version of chess a delight to play/ The graphics are cute, in that blood and gore kind of way. Sound effects are great. I could play this for hours!

Made chess actually fun, lolz

I'm horrible at chess due to my lack of patience, and it showed 'cause I lost like 3 times before winning.

Great game. I don't regret that hour I just spent lolz, 5/5, 10/10, whatever, xD

Awesome

Really reminds me of Battlechess, which I had on my old amiga 500, really good adaption of chess, especially as far as flash goes, I just got a stalemate and love the stalemate animation, great job :)

I love chess,but ULTIMATE CHESS=kinda pretty awesome.