Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

awsome

the graphics are cute. and the game play is fun and funny.
reminds me of battle chess flash version. well done. alot of programing must of went into this 'clap'

Jesus, i am TERRIBLE at this :P

I cannot. for the life of me, play and win any chess match i play. Still, this was a great game with great animations and i liked it. GJ! :D

awesome

i really like it, it's rare that chess is brought back in such a spectacular way.
the animations are great, but i wish the deaths would be both ways ( what i mean is that when the enemy kills one of your pieces, an animation starts to)

p.s. i got 47 executions, except for pawn kills queen, king kills queen and horse kills queen

roflcopter

wow hamstruts, u must be the world's worst chess player if ur the only person who couldn't beat it. this game totally rules.

i won xD !!!