Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

These sounds are from warcraft.

Before it became world of warcraft. fun game by the way, i love the animations.

reminds me..

This reminds me of old school Battle Chess from way back when. Only thing I would suggest would be to make a 2 player capability. Other than that it was damn good.

Excellent.

Excellent effort, excelent game, excellent AI... the best game i've ever seen in a long time.

...Straight Ultra!...

...Love This Game...

1.Great game. No flaws.2.I got a Checkmate in 4 moves(Scholar's Mate)3.The song is from Tetris 4.If you haven't noticed,(if you're a kid you probably don't know what this is)this battle is the Crusades. White kingdom is Christians and Black kingdom is Muslims(if you're wondering if I used correct grammer, I did)