Reviews for "Ultimate Chess"

Very cool

So this was cool a nice "CHESS" game with some good "AI" very good sounds even and the "GRAPHICS" was pretty intense even, good visual with the board even now all you need to do here is ad some medals anyways great game here I had fun with it, it was a nice game submission.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
no changes unless you added medals.

~X~

Very neat!

I have looked for a chess game like this where chess pieces have personality and fighting animations for a long time and here it is! Great! I love the Warcraft referances too!
Just a few criticisms why I gave 4 stars and not 5.
1.After player unlocks animation he should be able to view it from menu. I am surprized there is no such option.
2.Ability to change difficulties would be nice - generally Harder difficulties are required, while this easy difficulty should also remain.
3.I understand the humor but as far as animations go a full knight would be cooler then just a horse.

Very entertaining. Another version of battle chess. Pity about the AI being so silly, but its all about the kills, not the game. If you want a serious chess AI, there's plenty out there. Just a word on castling, it's not if the rook is under attack, it's only if the king is under attack during the move (in my first game, I tried castling while the rook was being attacked and couldn't).

As fun as it was, I couldn't be bothered trying for all the endings. How long would it take to get all the king kills? I'm not going to find out.

RatherRandomReality responds:

How long will it take? Less than it took to animate those for sure. Thanks for playing!

Jeg !LOVE! Chess :-)