For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tombscape 2"

no flaws but one

i found that last eternal flame at the last scene with the 2 dead explorers..i couldnt get a photo of it, besides that it rocked man.

and to that first review guy..that second tomb isnt so much of a shock :P
i hope to see more of ur games man, ive played em all, liked em all! keep going!
10/10
5/5

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it!!

Awesome Game

I have been waiting for your next game installment and it was great!!

The game was a little easy, but that is OK as I had fun.

As always good graphics.

5/5 and 10/10 for the experience and overall great design.

P.S. I will be waiting for your next game. I'm hoping that it is a game like that saga in the meteor, with the vampires and giant spiders and such. But anything you do will be fine :)

Psionic3D responds:

Lol, Thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it!! Not sure what I'm going to do next...

WTFOMGBBQ?!

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

WHY'D YOU DO THAT WITH THE SKELETON?!

HOLY SHIT!

Jesus Christ, I think I nearly shat myself there... Oh, you so win cookies.

Thanks!

Wow...

Nice... made it with more puzzles! The Skeleton made me pee a little XD. The only thing i miss is shooting mutant spiders or something to bits! Still... Good Work. And im hoping for a 3rd tombscape. but its fine if you dont make it.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, I may well make a Tombscape 3, someday...Thanks for playing!

You have some of the best adventure games on the internet in my opinion.