Reviews for "Tombscape 2"

amazing

damn,i miss one flame,but its ok
great game,but i miss your boss fight at the end,they were so cool

┬┐on what project are you working right now?

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks. Not sure what I'll be doing next, doing a few experiments at the moment and will let everyone know on my website when I start a new project ;-)

lol

ha ha! best one yet! love the screamer!

Psionic3D responds:

Lol, thanks for playing!!

nice graphic

It seems your 3d skills getting better,I enjoyed the scenery of this one better than the others -- no more weird placed lighting and odd textures ;) . I think the leaves could get better colors instead dull black though :) .

Will be waiting for next point and click game from you Sir!

Thanks

great game

I'm happy you made an other great game, your point and click games are always really good.

Thanks for playing!

Goldb

Its such a relaxing and nice game, you learn about animals and stuff and you get soothed by the waterfall sound. I seriously had no idea what a cave "flower" is
What else can i say?