For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tombscape 2"

Whoa!

My stomach is doing somersaults! What exitement! What shock! What a game!

This game was amazing, one of your best so far. (However, my favorite is still the "Being One" games.) I can't wait to see what you'll amaze us with next!

I'm now a huge fan :3

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing, rating and commenting!! Much appreciated!

Scared the crap outta me!

You always amaze me on your games, and this one would have to be the best so far. I made the mistake of playing this with all the lights off, now Imma little spooked after I finished. Great work on the scare factor, even expecting it still surprised me. No skips or freezes of any kind. Another great point and click game with interesting puzzles to mess with. Thanks again for this.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, glad you enjoyed it!!

WTFOMGBBQ?!

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

WHY'D YOU DO THAT WITH THE SKELETON?!

HOLY SHIT!

Jesus Christ, I think I nearly shat myself there... Oh, you so win cookies.

Thanks!

LOVING YOUR JUMP SCARES!

They get me every damn time, what a rush. And even after replaying it too.
I love your games and a proud fan of yours. Keep these up. GAH I am missing
one flame :(( guess i gotta play it till I complete it proper.
I also love the coding. No bugs or anything. I also agree with others when they say this is better or equal to it's predecessor. Your games also inspired me to learn to code.

cheers!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, Good luck with your coding projects!!

This is the Best Game ever!

this was the best sequel ever! the puzzles were good and those guys that died i dont think they were smart enugh to solve the ultimate challenge or maybe the guy i was playing as was lucky enugh to escape but anyways this was better than the first one awesome sequel you made two thumbs up!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!!