For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tombscape 2"

Addictive

I would have put ten out of ten, but as previously mentioned, it was a bit too short. And you simply MUST make another one, these are extremely fun to play and although they are primarily puzzle in nature, they keep your heart pounding as you
wait for the next random thing to pop out and scare you.

Uhhh.....

Are you sure this is rated E?

I completed the game and got two sudden "SKULL IN YOUR FACE" effects, I really hope you haven't given anyone a heart attack

other than that, I thought it was nice but too short

No words can describe your games xD

Beautiful cave/tomb or whatever it is, nice sound and those animals are epic, so as somebody said it needs shooting those mutant spiders or anything, because the game was pretty easy, as always 5/5 10/10!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing!!

:_)

all youer games are one word EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is a game.

Tombsacpe was hard because of the pendulums, but the sequal was better because you actually stopped to think and time didnt affect your score. i had a good time and the creatures in this game were well designed . Another great Psionic 3D game.