Reviews for "Tombscape 2"

Wow.Another great game..

Plz,keep it up with those cool,cool...I mean awesome games...10/10 stars and 5/5 for a vote.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks so much, glad you liked it!!

Awesome!

That is a very nice game Psionic!Kee up the good work!What are you going to do next?Icescape 4?

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, not sure what I'm going to work on next, it wont be Icescape 4 though...probably not a sequel at all!!

Love your work

Always have. And this is no exception,....please don't stop ever.

Psionic3D responds:

Lol, thanks, I don't intend to stop!!

I Like !!

This game looks REALLY good. And the gameplay is also good, as is the overall atmosphere.
I can only come up w/h 2 "bad" things; It´s too short (or it feels that way because it´s so fun) and it was a little bit too easy.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, yeah it's hard get the difficulty right on these things, some people struggle, other 'smarter' people find it too easy ;-)

Awesome Game

I have been waiting for your next game installment and it was great!!

The game was a little easy, but that is OK as I had fun.

As always good graphics.

5/5 and 10/10 for the experience and overall great design.

P.S. I will be waiting for your next game. I'm hoping that it is a game like that saga in the meteor, with the vampires and giant spiders and such. But anything you do will be fine :)

Psionic3D responds:

Lol, Thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it!! Not sure what I'm going to do next...