For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 34 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

booyah

This is the game I was waiting for :D Thanks for making it :)
Nice graphics, nice gameplay, many many alternatives to play it, badges ... what could I want more? Thanks :3

Great Game!!!

My level code

knights%20castle,6,null,10,$412;442;6 55;5,640;274;200;5,182;274;200;5,646;
94;200;5,182;92;200;5$104;440;150;5,7 22;442;150;5,722;268;150;5,106;268;15 0;5$156;70,153;246,667;245,149;409,67 4;410,669;62

Maxed Out

This game is purely awesome.

I love my guy lol, make him a Ending boss fire guy body, tankmen for eyes, polar bear for rest and also a ninja head band. I call him, Flaming Awesome Polar Bear. :D

I have all acheivments and all maps and all everything, it gets boring after that, but this game provided like 2 hours of fun, so I would personally just like to thank Eon and Mungo-RaginBrain for this epic game.

The thing I liked most about this was all the extras. 1. Acheivments. 2. Really cool opening animation. 3. 43 Characters!!! 4. 15 stages and 3 zones. 5. 75 friggin weapons. 75! Seriously 75! Thats heaps.

Once again, thank you EON and Mungo-RaginBrain.

Jam~

All in all one of best games in NG

Congrats EON you created a semi perfect flash game!
It only needs some stuff:
-More achievements;
-Half a dozen more taunt/dying sounds;
-More freedom in map creator:
We should be able to make hazards too!
These are my only complaints,for the game is 99 outta 100

Amazing game

This was one amazing game and probably as close to Super Smash Bros. as a flash game can get with the style and everything it had to offer,the controls were amazing and really the only bug i found was that at rare times the controls will freeze to where you have to click on the screen to move again but other than that this game was complete perfection and probably had the most replay value to offer than any other game on Newgrounds,that is how highly i think of this game and you should be very proud of yourselves. =D