Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

Good

But there's a fine, thin line between "challenging" and "impossible".

After... How many tries now? I still can't beat the level with the eskimo and the polar bears.

It's good, but that level is too hard. If not for this tiny, perhaps somewhat trivial fact, it would have been a 10.

Still, it's a good game, and it contains everything you promised: A chaotic brawl.
And there's something I just love about that chaotic brawling aspect of both Chaos Faction 1 and 2.
It, like many other games, has its own charm. One that I honestly miss in today's games: namely chaotic, random violence.

Never played the first...

This is an interesting and fun game with funny characters and even greater fighting... my only complaint is that it's a little too short and once you finish there's not much to do afterwords. other than that that great game I see a future for this game...

Nice sequel

Seems kinda uncontrollable but maybe it's just me. I just think it kinda lacked interesting levels.

A sequel..

..to one of my very first flash gaming experiences? FUCK YES.

AWSOME!

I love the game sometimes the controls dont work but i think that is my computers fault and this is a great game!