Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

Grate Game

I was a little confused with the game play but over all I like the style.

Like all great pieces of art it is never finished. But hey you still get a 5 vote from me and a 8/10 total.

Art style is nifty and cute. Without really cutting corners.
As far as gameplay, like i said it was confusing for a long while. Its like smash bros but really obscured. even with the big arrow pointing where I was, it was hard to keep track of myself.

I hope thats helpful guys

too many bugs

when i started the first challenge i moved the right or left way the whole time and i could'nt control myself, this would have been an awesome game if it did'nt have those bugs.. too bad

Awesome!

An excellent sequel to Chaos Faction with all weapons of original and some minor adjustments (canons and shoguns significantly weaker,black holes instead of magic). Still i have two complaints for survival. First, suicides should count as well as KO-s especially those blow myself with them. Second, crate drop frequency is a bit to high. As for CF3 you could add real multiplayer and character parts editor.

Wow!

AWESOME! HA! The Sims 2 Loading Style! :D

Great

I've been playing it for a while now at armorgames, and I have to say the game is great.
You did really good with this sequel.
Keep up the good work. :D