Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

Holy crap its back!

Finally its here!But just one thing dont play whit a slow comp its will lag still this is twice as awesome as the last one!

very goooddd

VERY GOOD I LOVE TH%u0130S GAME

when i saw the title, i couldn't belief it

this was a awesome game in the first, and i think this one also is!

It's back!

Chaos Faction was one of the most popular submissions ever made to this website. I should really know by now that every popular submission is going to have a sequel. I was very impressed and I think the graphics have improved since the last game. It is fun to just go around and punch and kick everything and find weapons. It was actually a little confusing to even remember which guy was the one I was playing! The backgrounds and designs were quite creative and the sound was great too.