Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

Weeeellll.....

I can't really give a decent review seeing as how my person would always walk in one direction then kill himself no matter how hard I tried.

Kinda a game breaking bug, no?

And it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. People are going to rate this REALLY low because of this glitch, you might want to work on fixing it because it makes the game unplayable for a bunch of people. :(

Awesome game played the first one

Really good sequel and the art,the physics,the hand to hand combat, the weapons the level editor the sound tracks (AWESOME GRAPHICS REALLY)
and the multiplayer GREAT WORK!!!! Its a very cool game but the game can be more cool whit an online multiplayer but i really enjoyed this sequel 10/10 5/5

i hope if there where a 3 in the future GOOD JOB!!!!!

This game in a maelstrom of excitement!

The effects and characters look better, the rage attacks add a big edge to game play, the dodge roll comes in handy, the disable voices setting is a relief, and the new boss is the best thing in the game and so is the epic music! Also all the secret characters are "awesome" :D. (he he)

GR8

Great game!;)

It came true :D

My dream came true! Nice job!