Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

awsome game

this game is awsome wish some old characters were in it tho

Great game

Loser your problem with comp if it was spastic. everyone agrees with 10 and u dont so you prob the ugly duckling out of the group

AWESOME

THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME GAME I EVER PLAYED

Very dissapointing

Well, I was so hyped to play this, but it really let me down.
For one, controls are simply to spastic. I like that you tried to fix the screwy hand to hand from the first one, but its simply to hard to execute combos correctly when you're flying all over the place, and usually to your death.
I liked some of the new game modes, like having to kill as many AI enemies that just wonder around. That was a great idea. It took me a bit to figure it out since the game in no way explains to you that your playing a new game mode, which is a little tedious.
Another bad point- The new levels. Some are awful. Events happen way to often. Example- When playing on the farm, is it really necessary for me to get mauled by cows every 10 seconds?
The new characters are pretty bland. In the first CF, every character was simply awesome, each with their own unique weapon. While that remained in this game for the most part, it really feels like you went for quantity instead of quality.
Overall, this game feels almost unplayable with its crazy controls and lack of good characters.

Hell yea!

this game is probly one for the hall of fame- if there was one for flash games. everything about it is just awesome! and best of all it has one of my favorite characters ever! i wont spoil it for you guys tho- but if your curious i made a level out of him: Awesome%20Face,16,http%3A%2F%2Fcubega mes%2Enet%2Ftaneth%2Fuploads%2FAwesom eface%2Epng,1,$403;335;800;15,549;189 ;45;15,258;192;45;15,389;61;200;15,24 9;77;78;15,528;77;80;15$$112;249,699;
249,228;311,594;315,181;168,626;168