Reviews for "Chaos Faction 2"

FUCKIN' AWESOME!

Really enjoying!
Fast-action paced battles, and character customization!
Drawing simple.
I don't know about the music, buuut-
10/10

Cool

this is cool you should make 3rd one for this XD and when i unlock the survivor i checked my achievements and walla it didnt work

Fascinating.

This game has to be one of the best brawlers I have ever played---even on games for the consoles! The only one that I think would be better than this, I'm sad to say, is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

~Programming~
The programming was very well done and doesn't really have MANY glitches, as I saw. Just a few are:
- falling through platforms (rare occasions)
- being randomly pushed off (rare occasions)
That's about it. Also, I would like a "Friendly Fire" option to be put on there, specifically for just in case if you hurt your ally. Also, I don't know if this would be in the programming region of the game, but, for some reason, I did custom stage once (now deleted) and all the platforms just wouldn't stay in place most of the time. Wherever some characters moved, the stage moved right along with it!

~Artwork~
The artwork was amazing! I saw that the artist put much much effort into this game! All characters and stages were carefully detailed and seemed to all fit what the hell was going around with the accessories that you could put on and off the character. Kudos to the artist!

You two make an excellent team! I'm really looking forward to see what you two have in store for all of us NGers in the future!

Cheers!

Overall: 9/10, 5/5.

The best game of the UNIVERSE

Spetacular game....I`m waiting for Chaos Faction 3.....XD

Hey guyz

my avatars place;

Prometheus%27%20Mascot,16,http%3A%2F%
2Fimg16%2Eimageshack%2Eus%2Fimg16%2F6 224%2Fboss3preview%2Ejpg,15,$395;422;
783;15,294;300;45;15,305;224;113;15,5 87;231;65;15,396;57;343;15$577;338;45 ;11$47;410,97;408,139;413,716;387,671 ;396,757;392