Reviews for "Age of the Brotherhood p1"

Wow i never know....

Rina Chan dose voices,anway i love how u did not stop doing the sires like other pepol so great vid ,cant wait anymore utill the nex 1 =D

HELL YEAH!!!

Excellent work with the effects dude, Do you think Ashura will come back as a half hedgehog, half robot. That would be excellent! XD

Great Story

Like how it started with a battle scene but. Is there a previous sage. Unless there is a hidden background story to keep us wondering Iam really confuse whats happening at the moment oh and yeah I thought tails was a fox?

Milanous responds:

Yes there is called Rise of the Brotherhood

A very interesting new saga!

Deffinetly as good as I thought it would be, but I did hhave a little problem with the voice acting. I believe the actors where indeed good but when Sonic was mad or upset his voice did not show the tone of his emotion.

Apart from that this was extremely good and I am seriously looking forward to the next part, best of luck and well done once again :)

A Great Story...

you keep getting better with the sprites and the voice actors are also getting better
the effects,drama,scene's there all very good and t-bone88 if you think this is bad try it yourself you'll find it very very very hard to make an awesome flash like this