Reviews for "August Engine NG Demo"

For a Sample of an Engine...

Its pretty good. this was meant to show people your engine, not the graphics, music, or anything. one thing is tho, try to make it so you can just walk into pickups

TetrisMaster512 responds:

At least you get it. :) It's definitely not complete nor do I claim it is. I'm more of the coder/ideas person than the person that draws or makes music, etc.

I see potential

I kinda liek the graphics the way they are, not that they couldn't use improvment, but it kinda reminds me of Tanks from the Atari. Kinda nostalgic.

Simple and amusing

For some reason I'm always into simple games.

best "under judgement" game ive seen today.

I mean, it's not what I'd call graphically superior, but the game plays well and clearly has had some work put into it. I do enjoy that it's actually got a challenging element to it, and the fact that you're not using the same weapon(s) the entire play through. I'll be looking forward to the completed game!

Thank you very much. :)

meh

its ok
just add sounds and maybe some music

TetrisMaster512 responds:

"Currently, the game has no art, no music, no sound effects, and plenty of bugs. I am mainly looking for a graphics artist. If you think you can help, drop me a PM. Also, feel free to PM me any bugs you might find (although I probably already know about it)."