Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Impossible Game Lite"

If it's the best-selling game, then the full version here wouldn't hurt anyone. Everyone already knows that if you love something, you'd by it anyways. At least could have given the fist level. UGH

Terribly sorry, but even 1 star for this is too much. I understand you use Newgrounds as a way to advertise your game. But sill, what we review here is this particular version. The one you uploaded. And it isn't even the game. About 15-20 seconds of it. I'd even suggest deleting this entry, if the actual game didn't exist. But the fact that it does exist does little merit. This particular entry is nothing but an "ad". There is no value in it for users whatsoever.

amazing

full version

i like this game and ive played the full version but for me there isnt a way to get it without buying something i mean i own an xbox and have xbox live but in my country we dont have indie games i dont own a psp or ps3 or an i device i agree with the others a pc version should be made not only for the reason that more people can play it but it could also be a gain money-wise.

Chiiiiiiill

Guys, guys, guys...relax, man! Some people make money by selling indie games: That's they income and that's their living. He's not being money hungry. Every download costs about 99 cents, except for the PSN one. He doesn't even get THAT much of it. But I'll tell you that the game is good, and it is worth the download.

Also there is no first level about it, it's one big, long, continuous level. There are downloadable levels, though. Now, please relax a bit and enjoy the game: the music is on the side if you want to listen to it.

This is coming from someone who owns the full game on Xbox live, then lost internet connection. Can't play it til I get it back x.x