Reviews for "Pico PWNS!"

^-^

Tom's what, in his thirties now? I highly doubt he would have the strength or stamina to keep up with all this action let alone stop a giant 1-ton robot fist. So unrealistic.

Just kidding, great animation. The style is supurb as well as the attention to detail and just overall flow. Amazing that you pulled this off in 20 days. Job well done!

Pegosho responds:

haha, the Tom of my animation was a kid Tom. I even thought in making Tom as a school teacher that saved the kids but i didn't liked him with a beard. Kind of made him look like a hobo. :P

The style i used was what made me pull this off in 20 days. Thanks Five3 for your review. :)

nice!

I want an Angry Faice grenade. >:(

awesome

with a side of awesome soda

there lord

is been a while since i wanted so madly to give a vote over 5, everything was excelent and got me stick to this monitor from begining to end, kudos to pegosho

I've been meaning to review this for a while

I'd like to say that this may be one of my favorite pico movies on all of newgrounds. The animation was great, although the one-quarter view walk cycle was a bit choppy, and a few mouth movements looked a tad unnatural.

I simply love all the hidden ng references, like the agnry faic radar, and the NG clouds.