For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Solar City"

ParagonX9, fuck yeah!

I like it! Somewhat generic, but well made for all that. Only thing I saw that got me was the emergency 'break' - Unless that was a pun on it being a break in the story.

OMG

i love this animation. y would u be ashamed of it dude. MAKE A SERIES!!! please for the love of god do it. if i could see u i would kiss the ground u walk on. its the best i've seen in a long time dude.

NEED MORE STARS!!!

likes this

i like it a lot but there needs to be more story like sequels and it needs to be longer but other than that exelent job and i like the does anyone even have a valid ticket here hilarious!!!!

Amazing!

I love what you've come up with man; if you can, try creating a sequel or two. I would be down for watching as many as you put up.

there had BETTER be a sequel

Honestly, it was one of the most amazing flashes I've seen on Newgrounds. It's great art and motion sequences, although the voice acting could use some work.

There had better be a sequel is the only other thing I can say. You can't just end it that way!