For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Solar City"

ParagonX9, fuck yeah!

I like it! Somewhat generic, but well made for all that. Only thing I saw that got me was the emergency 'break' - Unless that was a pun on it being a break in the story.

This shit was tight, yo.

I loved it. Whatever needs to be improved, I am sure you will gladly do so in... perhaps.. sequels? I would very much like to see a continuation of this story. Great job, by the way, with the animation.

Amazing!

I love what you've come up with man; if you can, try creating a sequel or two. I would be down for watching as many as you put up.

really good

i liked it but the first scene where the monster/beast not sure what it is was standing there was alot of detail put in to it and im trying to make a flash (very new to using flash) and i relise how hard it is to make it and put so much detail in to it

YEAH!

GREAT JOB RIPPING OFF RTIL'S METROPOLIS CIRCUIT!!! A++++

Link3Kokiri responds:

omgawsh tysm ur sew genuroush for giving me full 10 ^w^w^ <33333

Rtil's Metropolis circuit is leagues above the trash I make, yet it's something I aspire to achieve one day quality-wise. Saying this is ripping off from it would be insulting Mr. Ryan and all the amazing work he put into it.

If you're concerned about stuff being ripped then go play some Jet Set Radio and try accusing me of basing this on a slightly more accurate source, that I don't doubt inspired Rtil as well.