Reviews for "Solar City"

pretty cool buuuutttt. . . .

story line didn't seem TOO original but then again there's definitely room for more input. the animations were really good. but the main problem I have with this is that you seem to be taking the same approach that allot of cartoons take where for some reason the guards completely lack any ability to defend themselves or fight back, the main reason I think this is stupid is because they aren't normal civilians they're FIGHTING machines but by the way you portrayed them then it looks like any random guy could do they're job you know?

in short your making them into stormtroopers.

haha

i lol'd when i heard paragon x9. maybe it was just me...

Pretty good and promising story. maybe simple, but good ideas and atmosphere. action sequence was decent. good job.

not basing the score on the length, but it could be much longer to be a nice episode/part. hopefully better as it goes on if it goes on.

...That's it?

It's an amazing flash, but it's way too short. If it wasn't so short, then the flash would be perfect.

Pretty sweet.

There were a lot of things about this flash I liked, but there were a few things I didn't. Without your textual description, the film would be confusing and not that interesting. The action was well animated... but didn't seem to really do anything other than kick one guy, slide down a rail, crash through a window. I thought the robot guys were doing good until i read what you said that they're evil?

Huh, well, maybe I'm being too picky, but I just felt kinda confused and out of context. Although I like the idea a lot!

Also the voice acting needs a bit of work, but that wasn't really a big deal.

there had BETTER be a sequel

Honestly, it was one of the most amazing flashes I've seen on Newgrounds. It's great art and motion sequences, although the voice acting could use some work.

There had better be a sequel is the only other thing I can say. You can't just end it that way!