Reviews for "Solar City"

Meh.

Its a good concept, though a bit unoriginal (seeing stuff from Gurren Lagan here and Airgear), also, its trying to hard to look/be cool.

But hey, please make another one, I wanna see where this goes.

Nice :D

Very nice with good storyline and detail. I like the style.

The only thing i can complain about is lack of a menu. And the all important "I was lazy and only watch half of the video and would like to watch the other half now." button.

ur never gonna let me spin...

nobody spins in dis green hill zone

No No No This Won't Do At All

Way to rip off Metropolis Circuit and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.

Link3Kokiri responds:

I... really can't see the resemblance to Gurren Lagann here bro. Don't get me wrong, I've seen that anime and thought it was the best ever. But really? Could you at least point out HOW this is "ripping" it off?

really good

i liked it but the first scene where the monster/beast not sure what it is was standing there was alot of detail put in to it and im trying to make a flash (very new to using flash) and i relise how hard it is to make it and put so much detail in to it