Reviews for "Solar City"

FF13?

It would be cool if I hadn't played FF13 and seen a nearly exact version of this idea that didn't suck. Poor voice acting and a stolen idea.... not good. Animation wasn't awful, so 6 stars.

Needs work, but its still good

I kinda felt like some of the animation and voices could use some tweeking. Despite that the toon is good i would like to see more of the story though i didnt catch much with that small piece

i agree with BoldAches

it tries to be cool its o.k i wouldnt say its that cool considering it was very short and made no sense try to make it longer and dont try to make it as cool you could make it a bit cool with a dash of heroicness and a topping of humour

p.s
i like food

Ummmmmm

Did anyone else notice the backstory, setting and even the scenes (to some degree) are oddly similar to FF13?
Maybe author was heavily influenced by it.. would be nice to know though.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Like I said, never even played it

...

its not even longenough to need a menu to skip through
it was good though and i would definitly like to see more episodes