Reviews for "Solar City"

sci-fi goggles,
good art,
good storyline,
slightly annoying voice,
but good words all-round!

Borderlands much

i think you need a little originality, although they never had a shield them "skitters" looked awfully familiar to SKAGS

I agree with....

RapidSmileBomb. This is almost the same as FF13.. All you did was change some key points.. The animation style is choppy for Adobe flash. Also the voice acting is lame... You can go around newgrounds and see if proper voice actors will accept the idea, but looking at this I would figure they all turned you down.. Anyway get some fresh ideas and stop tweaking video game concepts, reinvent your ideas! 3/10, 2/5

Link3Kokiri responds:

I haven't even played FFXIII lawwwl.

And that's fine, I prefer doing my own voice acting cause I'm a stubborn prick like that. I'll get a better mic and not voice act at 5am or something

Cool, but.....

Animation: superb, no complaints there
Story: nothing to revolutionary, however well thought through, and this is more about the arse-kicking anyways
Voice: ONLY drawback in this whole scheme: You sound like my German literature lecturer monday morning without any coffee: a little to much mumblemumble. Otherwise the soundquality was not outstanding but good and the volume was well adjusted.

Cheers and keep them animations coming!

wow

amazing
the kick at the end was great
avesome animation keep it up