Reviews for "Solar City"

Not Bad

The art and animation were alright, but could definitely use some work, same thing with the voice acting.

The plot is a little stale, not necessarily a bad one, just one that's been used plenty before.

I felt it was over before I could really get a feel for it though, and the ending was very ill timed. Looking forward to more stuff from you.

YEAH!

GREAT JOB RIPPING OFF RTIL'S METROPOLIS CIRCUIT!!! A++++

Link3Kokiri responds:

omgawsh tysm ur sew genuroush for giving me full 10 ^w^w^ <33333

Rtil's Metropolis circuit is leagues above the trash I make, yet it's something I aspire to achieve one day quality-wise. Saying this is ripping off from it would be insulting Mr. Ryan and all the amazing work he put into it.

If you're concerned about stuff being ripped then go play some Jet Set Radio and try accusing me of basing this on a slightly more accurate source, that I don't doubt inspired Rtil as well.

Short but AwEsOmE

Pro- I like the characters, clothing design, story, antagonists and hero
Con- I don't like what happen to the world, background design or , especially this, the idea of have a force field protection. that isn't very reliable.

Anyway love it and hope to see more from you. :-p

remnds me of ff13

kinda like how the creatures and planet represent ulse and such, really nice flash imho

not bad

i actualy kinda liked it