Reviews for "Solar City"

What!?

What's with the goggles?? Was he just jamming? It was a bit short, I hope the next one is longer.

Cool

Well done. Your style brought back good memories from jet set radio. My only qualm is that it was over right as the action seemed to be picking up, making it seem more like a trailer for something than a story in its own right. Nevertheless, i look forward to your future installments.

Very nice!

You made it so smooth and fluid, I loved it, very good job and the clear sound was impressive as well. Great job, look forward to seeing more from you

Great, but...

The animation was well done, and the final product turned out amazing. You deserve front page. Great job with the setting and synchronization of the music and movement.

I'd like to point out the "devious schemes" paradox. Is protecting the city from savage monsters all that bad? I mean, the situation could be handled differently, yeah, but this might be a case where the ends justify the means. Perhaps they could "volunteer" less contributing members of society, like hobos. Robo hobos fighting for civilization would be a good alternative.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Robo Hobos.

Best name I've heard today sir

Fantastica

Too short though, and the voice=acting needs a little more work. But it gets 10/10 because I got chills and smiled after the guy put on his headphones and whooped ass