Reviews for "Solar City"

Awesome

The way the ribbons blew in the breeze was amazingly well drawn

...However would there be wind inside a domed city? >_>

Link3Kokiri responds:

MAGIC!

Good but....

I believe at the very least it need explaining "within the flash" explaining the headphones, if not maybe a prequel also how do the headphone connect the goggles. Nice flash a bit short, Graphics are good but not great.

Also if ou ever make a second one maybe you can have a fight scene with the main character fighting the beasties. On the whole though a good flash. Keep up the good work. 9/10

holt95

DUDE AWSOME ANIMATION! you should make a flash series for this. I bet so many people will enjoy it :)

Great, but...

The animation was well done, and the final product turned out amazing. You deserve front page. Great job with the setting and synchronization of the music and movement.

I'd like to point out the "devious schemes" paradox. Is protecting the city from savage monsters all that bad? I mean, the situation could be handled differently, yeah, but this might be a case where the ends justify the means. Perhaps they could "volunteer" less contributing members of society, like hobos. Robo hobos fighting for civilization would be a good alternative.

Link3Kokiri responds: