Reviews for "Solar City"

Meh

The plot has some potential, but it was barely explored at all. At this rate it would take like 10 episodes to actually get anywhere. Animation was decent, but the sound... well, you really gotta work on the voice man. The recording quality is poor and your speech could use improvement.

LOL power rangers RPM

i think...haha, same concept; but i still feel not completed yet.

Slick

Very cool. feels like a mix of Jet Set Radio, Mirror's Edge, and a touch of 1984.
I want to play a high-end video game based off this. Failing that, consider working this into a series.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Thanks! I'll strive to attempt this feat :]

I Really Like the Feel

I'm a fanatic of sci-fi/futuristic/mechanical--all the way from neon lights and lasers down to anything steam punk--things (whatever you choose or dismiss) so...This really caught my attention.
The world being a wasteland made it much cooler in my opinion (<.< I think it makes a good atmosphere for the setting in a whole)
I wanna see more of this storyline now...!

Nice

I like this flash, and the character really reminds me of Beat, from Jet Set radio series. Yeah, the voice acting could of been better, but -shrugs- It's fine to me.
The whole story itself seems to remind me of JSR, but it's nice to see a similar futuristic style with a different plot.
I hope you get an A with that work~ x3