Reviews for "Solar City"

Amazing...

After watching this animation a few times, I just wanted to compliment on how well done this animation is.

You really draw the viewer in by the way you set up the story. You also payed attention to detail, and your design choices for Miles and the world he inhabits are just great. Your sound choices also fit the mood of the animation perfectly.

The only part I found wrong with it was how anticlimactic it was; it ended so suddenly. You could easily make a series out of this. Of course, something like this is very time-consuming, but in the end it could be worth it. There are a lot of great stories you could write inside this world you created.

So anyway, that's what I wanted to say. Good luck with all of your future projects, whatever they may be!

A little overrated

But it's still pretty good.

COOL

now make a game for it!

Coooool!!

das war richtig told :)

RoboHobos.

i logged in just to comment on that, it was so funny. very good animation too.