For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Solar City"

O_O DUDE....

i saw the word techno on the front page and i was like "opp i'm there^^" then i see that and i'm like ^O^ EPIC haha you have to do more,haha no i can see that as a full on anime seires

8 l

dude thats it ! that was lik imfamous & generator rex combined ? how long did this take u ? :l

Link3Kokiri responds:

a rong rong tiem

ugh

nice but really short.

Back in my day...

...we used a screen door to keep the skeeters out. Those must be some damn huge skeeters to drive people under a dome....
This is interesting, and there is definitely the potential to continue the story.
I don't think anyone would bother to make the elaborate setup at the beginning if they didn't plan to run with it.
I look forward to seeing this develop into a series.

MY GOD