Reviews for "Solar City"

skeeters

good animation, too short, lold everytime you said skeeters.

Fricken sweet

Only disappointment was how short it was. Hope there is more coming XD

im giving you a 10 5/5 but

its for motivationm you should get a good microphone from your friends temporarily or buying it since i found the voice acting quality pretty poor. Graphics were cool, animation was GREAT, story original and well displayed less that little break before the line "pest control" you made it too dramatic relatively to the other lines and the script was a bit lame, words that we can listen in any movie no ofense but the script looks like it was written by a kid so i suggest making some changes to it you can send me a personal message if youre interested in my thoughts or if you doubt my review, feel free to ask.

-Neuro-Damage-

K...but

The animation was o-k, the story line really interesting and the music I guess suited the flash.

Not bad but way too short for my liking.

It's ok but...

I don't know why don't you make longer movies, it didn't told us anything, you had to told us everything in the comments.

And the style of the future city is quite the same than in other movies, why don't you try to imagine something diferent?

It is right as a coursework for university but i don't believe you created all that world just for that, or did you?