Reviews for "Solar City"

Nice flash.

I find this flash very inthralling, and the concept it brings up is a good one. The only problem you have, and I'm sure you've heard it many times, is length. It needs to be longer. Other than that, this flash has a lot of potential.

Very good

I really like the storyline and the animation Voices matched the characters too from my perspective. Oh and the first time you said what the creatures were called i started laughing my butt off

Very, Very Nice!

This is really great! If I were you, I'd made a sequel on this. You really got a good storyline, awesome graphics, and some nice drawing skills over there!
I really, really hope you make a sequel and it becomes a series, because it's worth it. No kidding.

Correct me if I spelled something wrong, I'm not English.

Very nice

That was pretty cool.

The main character reminded me of "Jet Set Radio Future".

awesome!

truly, you should make a sequel and build on this story.