Reviews for "Solar City"

Really well

But if you expect people to believe that humanity is falling to wolf demon things, just stop now ;D

Excellent work.

Defiantly a good flash describing how music can help you in many ways, for this eg. Fast-paced music could motivate you to do stuff hardly anyone else would do. Again, excellent work.

Could start a nice SF

You hit a fine balance between story and action. It has this exciting feeling of "this could really happen in future" you can find in good SF books.
The "hero" is extra strong and has lightning reflexes, but he raises questions among normal people because he seems crazy (and certainly is !).
The "hero" does slightly impossible actions. Enough to let the viewer think "amazing" yet being plausible because of the headphones.

Apart from that, animation is correct, even if art lacks a bit. Sounds fit nicely. And again, I think your best achievement with this flash is this nice plausibility feeling.

nice

like "mirros edge"

Nice flash.

I find this flash very inthralling, and the concept it brings up is a good one. The only problem you have, and I'm sure you've heard it many times, is length. It needs to be longer. Other than that, this flash has a lot of potential.