For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Solar City"

I found this incredibly entertaining - the animation is short, which makes it so easy to pick up and really get into. I'm definitely not one to critique art styles/cinematography, but the effort placed into portraying various themes in each scene is obvious, and it was definitely worth it. Even the scripting made its mark. I loved the handdrawn graphics - especially the sandy deserts, they looked great. From the desolate wasteland featuring the crushed skull to the contrasting dark, oppressive depths of Solar City, there was a lot of creativity involved - then, the beat kicks in; awesome impact!

Be sure to back yourself - your work is fantastic, and it can only get better. Congratulations, I'd love to see more!

Say what you will about the voice acting, yes, but I was totally feeling the inspiration vibe. In fact... the very description and thumbnail are what tempted me to click. I like those futuristic, urban cartoons. (I am a Jet Set series fan, btw)
The audio had some peaks in the outset, and the character visuals would have probably benefited from use of some vectoring. Other than that, I did like it. The smooth fbf in the way the porter's arm moved, is an example of what I liked about this. This gets a high mark, from me.
If want, I'd love to collaborate in future projects.

PLZPLZ

U should definetly make this into a collection

y u no

dude seriously you should make this a series

cool but,

nine because the monsters are called skeeters, which sounds...reatarted, and the voice acting was off.