Reviews for "Watch Paint DRY !"

Righteous

In one of those odd "this isn't fun" ways, it's a very fun game. Very smart to make a game out of something that is boring. The "Click Quick" button is an excellent idea to prevent just leaving the game on without playing. Good job!

So just watching the paint dry...

Just killing some time, so I thought I'd write something. I picked that off grey color what ever its called. oh time to click! man I hope i can make an hour, it will be tough. So what to say.. what to say? 18 minutes to go! just got to hang in there! If I make it, I'll give you a 10, but only a 1 if I fail. This music is perfect for this game, its so bland. This is surprisingly hard, my brain is screaming! But I do mind numbing work for hours, so I think I can do this! Man it would suck if I had to leave at the last few minutes. :( Boy I'm hungry, but I can't leave yet, damn! 11 minutes to go! so close! I can make it...just keep watching.....! 7 minutes so close! tick tock tick tock..just watching the clock! Quick click! This is so worth it! 4 minutes to go! I'm so excited! 2 1/2 minutes! ONE MINUTE TO GO!!! ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!!!!!

Amazing. So many things to do

I'd rather listen to grass growing.

Best game of all time