Reviews for "Pico & Friends"

well... it doesn't have to be that

Funny, but seriously... when I have been waiting for the buss, it has just passed right by me even tough it was obvious that I was waiting for it. It seems like if there's to few people there, the buss drivers won't bother picking them up... feels kind of stupid, but that's how thing works...

NEXTVIEW-Designs responds:

I hope you're talking about the tactics of the city bus and not a school bus, hehe.

Meh

I thought it was ok but the story really didn't go anywhere. The animation was decent but lack of voice work hurt it and the clicking text boxes was tedious. I enjoyed the easter egg tho haha. Overall this was decent I guess. the strong animation art style was kind of annoying, tho.

Haha!

Easter Egg for the credits rulez!

love'd it.

really good movie!:) BTW, WAIT FOR THE CREDITS!!!

Haha

PICO ain't feared no ghost