Reviews for "Attack of the Ubermothers"

pant pant...

yes! i did it! i wish i got a medal tho...

Arkuni responds:

Well, I'm not promising anything but... that might actually just happen :)

Nice! Liked it, BEGINNING TO END!

I thought this game was really, really good. It kept me entertained - through the WHOLE THING! In games like these, where the guns that you "unlock" keep getting more awesome-er and addicting, I usually get turned off by the boring weapon you get in the beginning, and really feel like quitting the game.

But this game! It hooked me in from the start.

I also really liked how you utilize ALL your weapons, that is of course you don't keep one gun buffed up. First time I beat this game was by using the Face Spawners and the Converters, once I ran through all of those ammo, I used the shotgun, out of ammo, machine gun, then to the pistol default, and face the bazooka for any tight pinches. This game really depends on all the different weapons.

The extra difficulty was also a nice extra. Since the game was short and sweet, an extra playthrough is fine by anyone, unlike some other games where the "extra difficulty at the end of the game" made you play through the whole two-hour game AGAIN.

Bluntly, the game was easy. The extra difficulty, was not. Just that normal difficulty wasn't enough, that wouldn't be fun, no challenge.

I loved this game. So organized, fun, and addicting.

Really helpful!
Thanks a lot mate.

Keep your eye out for my next game, it should be right up your alley.

dude you awesome

grate game but ther is no where to run,unliss you win. you sould add the controls on the begining

I should what now?

whoa men

i finish this game in level machofist

epic :3