Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

Meh...

I was expecting something a lot harder, I read reviews saying the hard was hard but after beating easy with no problem I tried hard and it was still easy if not easier since I knew what was coming next and the last one is just the abc's on the keyboard which is memorized in my head, shoulda put that one one easy and reverse it for hard. Kinda lame if you ask me, there are better and harder button mash games but I give you 5 for my homey Pico.

Medals

I didn't think that the game was too much fun. It was repetitive, the visuals were bad, and it had to reload once you beat the game. The only thing that held it up were the medals. The secret medals are all found on Real Man difficulty; the bone that is visible when Pico's arm falls off, Darnell's left pupil (right pupil from our perspective) when you beat his challenge, and the large eye on Nene's body when you beat her challenge. Remember, they're all found on Real Man difficulty.

Bad

how come it got an Awesome score?!
this game isnt god,its just random pressing ,needs alot more work!

Review.

The discription is as it says, it is a button mashing game. It is Pico Day, and Pico would commit suicide if he found out about this. The characters look nothing like Pico, Darnell. The objectives:
Pico: Shake soda.
Darnell: Lift weight.
Nina: Five finger knife.
The end.
The music is just about as anoying as Hell. Play some other Pico game today, you're not missing one thing.

on the real man dificult the controls are broken.....