For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

its ok but

whene you cant do the hard mode you get friggin pissed mah friend got soo angry lolz
lolz but i like odd games like this no pont but FUN (your going to rate this ussless) :3

Kinetix's Review

Painful finger exercise. Not much more to it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Pretty Easy

I liked the concept a lot, pretty fun, but I got bored easy, and it was easy to beat, fun game none the less, and I'm not even going to try and figure out the secret medals lol.

Too easy. Nene's part can be done in, like, 6 seconds or less (It's always the alphabet, in order, so it can be done fast even by people not used to type looking at the screen). Other two only requires good timing.

Not good

It was fun on easy mode, but hard mode was too difficult. Button mashing is okay as an element of a game, but I don't think that it should be the whole game.