Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

erghh

i always didn't like games which u have to press buttons hella quickly and don't change my mind. i have to say, that the only reason that i play that game is because it has ng medal system.
for anyone who wants the secret medals see that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpldk 13th8

i made that because some people couldn't understand how to get them. :|

meh

not bad kinda looks like it was just tossed together over one night including a box of doughnuts and way to much red bull but good enough to keep me interested

easy

to easy next time do it harder

Hmm...

I need a new keyboard

Hm.

The game was quite a surprise, have not played a true "button masher" in a while. Only extreme upset was the 1st level... its like to had to go at an increased tempo or it would just not work. 2nd and 3rd were great and smooth. Kewdos.