Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

erghh

i always didn't like games which u have to press buttons hella quickly and don't change my mind. i have to say, that the only reason that i play that game is because it has ng medal system.
for anyone who wants the secret medals see that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpldk 13th8

i made that because some people couldn't understand how to get them. :|

easy

to easy next time do it harder

Hmm...

I need a new keyboard

Hm.

The game was quite a surprise, have not played a true "button masher" in a while. Only extreme upset was the 1st level... its like to had to go at an increased tempo or it would just not work. 2nd and 3rd were great and smooth. Kewdos.

Love these kinds of games. . .

Tough as hell, but fun. The only problem I had was whenever I wanted to try again I would have to sit through the entire opening credits thing every time.

P.S. I had 37 seconds left when I beat it on Hard.