For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

good game

overall its good but it needs better character graphics.

Nice :D

Very fun game but I can't find how to do the "true man" :(

Happy Pico Day!

Well, it's a relatively easy game, once you figure out the objectives of it all and you've added NG Medals, to make it even more interesting. I love the two different styles of play, though the random stream of characters is more difficult to type in Easy mode than the somewhat less difficult to discern pattern that you find at the same stage on hard mode.

A few tries after originally catching this game, I've got all of the medals, but it's a decent challenge and I quite like the sentiments of the game, since you can really get to grips with a game like this. A shame that it's more of a rhythm style game for Pico and Darnell, than it is with Nene, since she's almost a proper typing game.

Pretty good, if a little freaky when it comes to the artwork - I think I know of a few actors who have had biceps in their faces before, which certainly made them stand out in their profession. As a natural progression, I'd have made the can explode on hard mode and have Pico trying to pull bits of cola soaked aluminium shrapnel out of his face.

[Review Request Club]

True Man Medal

I got the True Man medal when I finished with a time of 35 seconds on real man difficulty.

It Was Good

A Nice Game To Test Your Skill In Speed.
With The Right Touch Of Humor.
Nice.