Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

Review.

The discription is as it says, it is a button mashing game. It is Pico Day, and Pico would commit suicide if he found out about this. The characters look nothing like Pico, Darnell. The objectives:
Pico: Shake soda.
Darnell: Lift weight.
Nina: Five finger knife.
The end.
The music is just about as anoying as Hell. Play some other Pico game today, you're not missing one thing.

LULZ!

This is a cool button mashing game!

Awesome music and gameplay.

Though not fast enough reaction time (game), it has a nice gameplay and awesome music: kind of funny ... exactle suiting the pico day ... Happy Pico Day. :)

Happy Pico Day

It is great to be reviewing my first entry for Pico Day 2010! With that being said, this was not one of the best games, but it was definitley playable. In terms of how it is played, it is simply a game that has a very understandable premise to it. I had a little trouble with understanding Nene's level, but that was okay. I thought it was strange how the first challenge as shown by Pico was definitley the hardest challenge. If there is any reason for me to take steroids, it would be to complete this game.

Awesomeness!

This was a pretty awesome game for the most part. A little repetitive with the actions, but I enjoyed the medal hunting. Keep up the good work!